Группа компаний Инту Эффект для проекта в Украине подыскивает сертифицированных специалистов в технологии Бережливого производства и Шести сигм с квалификацией Черного пояса.
Текст вакансии представлен ниже.
In2effect is looking for bright, talented and ambitious:
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Reporting to the Principle Consultant (and working closely with the Senior Management Team) you will plan and implement Lean strategies, integrating them into our clients Business Process Management system. You will also train employees, develop programs, procedures and performance standards to ensure ongoing improvement. For our customers you will enhance continuous improvement initiatives in customer service levels, plant safety, plant efficiency and product quality, resulting in increased profitability and lower operating costs.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
Support the clients of In2effect to:
- Identify appropriate tools, for use by teams or individuals, for the execution and support of Lean 6 Sigma initiatives
- Drive senior management thinking and debate & influence, to formulate operational excellence opportunities
- Link lean and continuous improvement strategies and plans to business objectives and KPI’s
- Develop and implement corrective short and long term plans to improve key metrics such as quality, cycle times inventory and scrap
- Carry out systematic and rational analysis to identify the root cause of problems, targeting those for improvement using principle based decision making
- Taking responsibility, in conjunction with the management group, for delivering a change in culture in relation to continuous improvement, process ownership and data driven change
- Provide coaching for ‘Greenbelts’ in support of their various projects, as well as the ‘Black Belt’ certification process
- Lead Kaizen events as applicable
- Bring high drive and motivation to groups, allowing them to tackle complex business process problems and challenges
Experience & qualifications (Essential minimum requirements to undertake the role):
- Certified Lean / Six Sigma ‘Master Black Belt’
- Degree level educated
- Significant experience in leading and participating in lean and six sigma initiatives and projects, that produced tangible benefits to the organization
- Proven track record in driving operational excellence improvements in a large manufacturing environment, preference will be given to those with a background in the service industry
- Able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of trends and leverages in competitor / industry practices, as well as six sigma and improvement methodologies that enhance the overall business
- Strong change management experience, working on significant change programs, within a large organization with the ability to influence culture
- Proven experience of process mapping and analysis in a senior process improvement role
- Ability to influence stakeholders at a senior executive level, including communication and presentation skills
- Ability to challenge normal, traditional practices and to remove obstacles
- Ability to manage a program of activity to budget, time and quality
- Experience of coaching ‘Green Belts’
- Experience in analysis, data gathering, data collection and data interpretation
- Experience in team management with strong leadership, coaching and motivational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English&Russian is a must).
- Resilient and determined
- Flexible and self-disciplined
- Energetic and task driven
- Team orientated
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
How to apply?
When interested and qualified, please send your complete CV in English to Yana Demenko, Managing Partner of In2effect Consulting Group, The Netherlands.
The best candidates will be interviewed between 1 — 30 of July 2011. Project starts in September 2011.